Welcome to VirtFuel!
This is my personal blog which would give you the path to a gas station when you are almost out of fuel (Solution to your technical roadblocks).
My name is Edwin and VirtFuel is my personal blog about Virtualization. My goal is to provide solution for the technical roadblocks related to vSphere products. I work as Virtualization support engineer in VMware Global support services for more than two years with an Overall Experience of 5+ years in Windows and Virtualization.
Why do this?
- The technology is for everyone it’s not only for the experts. Anyone can learn if they have the willingness.
- I wanted to give something back to the community which has taught me a lot.
- I have been inspired by Frank Denneman, William Lam, Arun Kaliamurthy and Nithin Titta to start and write a blog related to Virtualization. I’m here only because of their guidance.
- If this blog helps one person in his/her technical issues, that would be an achievement.
- The wonderful thing about keeping this blog is to Learn, interact with each other and grow.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are my own and do not reflect the views and opinions of my employer.